PBCGME offers fourth medical year students applying to our residency programs an opportunity to do an Audition Rotation. Audition rotations are only available to those students applying within ERAS, and must be four weeks in length. To qualify for an audition rotation, minimum score for COMLEX I is 450 (500 for Emergency Medicine program), with no prior failures, or minimum USMLE score of 220 (229 for EM program), with no prior failures. Please note that Emergency Medicine requires that an audition rotation be completed in order to be considered as a candidate for the residency. For all other programs, audition rotations are not required, but are strongly encouraged. Availability of audition rotations is extremely limited, and on a first-come, first-served, qualified basis.
To apply for an audition rotation, students should access the online visiting student service VSAS/VSLO. PBCGME audition rotations can be found by entering the following search criteria:
- Institution: Hospital Corp of America
- Site: (Below are the sites to select for the program you would be applying to for residency)
- Emergency Medicine: St. Lucie Medical Center, located in Port St. Lucie, FL
- Family Medicine: St. Lucie Medical Center, located in Port St. Lucie, FL
- Pediatrics: Palms West Hospital, located in Loxahatchee, FL
- Psychiatry: University Hospital and Medical Center, located in Tamarac, FL